The Hole In The Wall
Join The DEAD!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hole In The Wall
Join The DEAD!
The Hole In The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Staff
Mods
CalloftheDead
Maot_1
Admins
jeremyjh
Poll
Latest topics
» The Killer Escape
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 am by jeremyjh

» Hello, people.
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:40 pm by jeremyjh

» What is the best silent hill game to get?
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Knives

» Siren
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm by Knives

» SUCH AN AWESOME GAME!
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 am by Knives

» Contest/post limit
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Alessa

» Offcial Silent Hill Downpour Topic
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:03 pm by Alessa

» Having a Crappy Day? Talk about it here.
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm by Alessa

» What Is Your Favorite Survival Horror Scenario
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:36 pm by Alessa

Most Popular Coming Soon Game Of The Year
~To Be Decided~

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 95 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:13 pm
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is whykapa

Our users have posted a total of 281 messages in 77 subjects
Supporters
[IMG]

F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh)

Go down

F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh) Empty F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins Review (jeremyjh)

Post by jeremyjh Fri May 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Name: F.E.A.R 2: Project Origins
Developers: Warner Brothers
Game Length: 15 hours (without dieing)

So what if I told you can play a Shooter & Survival Horror games at the same time. Well with F.E.A.R 2 you can experience the feeling and for only 20$ NEW!

Story: Ok usually this part is pact but for the most part their is rarely story and plot twists in this game that actually matters to whats happening to your character. For example 85% of the notes you pick up in the game are not about you (you pick up over 100 notes) their not even about anything you do or anybody you meat. Ok now to the actual story. This game answers questions from F.E.A.R. You are Mr.Becket (I don't remember hearing your first name >.>) and you are on a mission, sent to kill some people or what not (but that does not really matter) but then a bomb hits the ground and its all the governments fault so now the government sent million (AND I MEAN MILLIONS) of soldiers to try and kill you so that they can cover up their mistake (again this only covers why you have people shooting at you which really doesn't matter) But latter you see that you are possed by a girl named Allma now I can't spoiler much but she is fucked up and return fucks you up. through the game you figure out that the government isn't the only thing out to get you.

Game Play: The game play in this game is pretty good if you are a Shooter & Survival Horror fan then you will fall in love with this game. Basically you can hold 4 guns and 5 of each grenade now this may sound over kill but trust this game is good at making you waste ammo especially when it takes a lot of shots to kill your enemy. Their is no awkward controls or movements everything in the game is used more then 2 times. Weapons are efficient to use. Your health does drain really quick (even on easy Sad yeah don't make fun of me that game is a little hard) The camera angles on the game are excellent and could not be no better.

Graphics: Very normal when it comes to characters and monsters but very good when it comes to paranormal and freaky stuff that happens all around you also nothing repetitive except for pop machines

Sound: Very basic, the music does switch when you go from scary to fighting or vise verse.

Scare Factor: Really good, levels 5-11 I was almost pissing my pants they even use some of the fighting parts to scare you still making you think that you are in the scary part of the game.

Repeatability: Its alright I would rather replay my favorite levels then to replay the whole game.

Story: 5.5 - Not much since part of the game is FPS but still a moderate story
Game Play: 6.5 - Good game play and easy to use even though at first it looks complicated
Graphics: 6 7 - Good alright graphics the reason the grade was changed is because of how good the paranormal feature are
Sound: 5 - Pretty basic not bad not good
Scare Factor: 8 - Very good for a part FPS
Repeatability: 4 - At least you can replay the levels with some fun
Total Score: 7 -This game was a total shocker and score it is probably the 5th scariest game I have ever played.
jeremyjh
jeremyjh
Bubble Head Nurse
Bubble Head Nurse

Kills : 225

https://thitw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down