The Hole In The Wall
Join The DEAD!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hole In The Wall
Join The DEAD!
The Hole In The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Staff
Mods
CalloftheDead
Maot_1
Admins
jeremyjh
Poll
Latest topics
» The Killer Escape
Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 am by jeremyjh

» Hello, people.
Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:40 pm by jeremyjh

» What is the best silent hill game to get?
Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Knives

» Siren
Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm by Knives

» SUCH AN AWESOME GAME!
Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 am by Knives

» Contest/post limit
Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Alessa

» Offcial Silent Hill Downpour Topic
Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:03 pm by Alessa

» Having a Crappy Day? Talk about it here.
Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm by Alessa

» What Is Your Favorite Survival Horror Scenario
Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:36 pm by Alessa

Most Popular Coming Soon Game Of The Year
~To Be Decided~

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 95 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:13 pm
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is whykapa

Our users have posted a total of 281 messages in 77 subjects
Supporters
[IMG]

Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW!

2 posters

Go down

Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! Empty Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW!

Post by MaximumRD Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 am

I know this is totally non-horror related lol! However I thought as a good gesture some of you might appreciate knowing about this so I felt this would be a great official first post:

Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW!

NOTE: RIGHT OFF, The person responsible has posted links at the Assembler forums. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO ACCESS THOSE LINKS AND NO I WILL NOT PROVIDE THOSE OR ANY LINKS IN RESPECT OF ALCHY. IF YOU WANT IT GO TO THE FORUM LINK AND BECOME A MEMBER, IF YOU CANNOT BE BOTHERED THEN DON'T COMPLAIN.

First Credit goes to ALCHY from assemblergames forums!
See original thread and download links HERE:
http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33138
File downloads Files for assemblergames.com members only.
(Burn image to disc) OBVIOUSLY you require a way to boot backups such as MODCHIP or Swap Magic etc)

BE SURE TO THANK ALCHY! PEOPLE LIKE HIM MAKE IT ALL POSSIBLE FOR US TO ENJOY THESE THINGS!

More info from Unseen64:
http://www.unseen64.net/2009/03/06/shaolin-streets-x360-cancelled

From ALCHY's POST:

"It seems that this project, a beat 'em up by Jailed Games, was going to be released on the PS2 and PSP, but it was later post-poned, development started again on the Xbox 360, and finally it was cancelled in 2006."

This is the first time this early beta has been made publicly available; it's been available in private for a while but this is the first public release to my knowledge.
It was scheduled for all modern platforms, as far as I know. Its cancellation, and the situation surrounding that, I don't really have any details on. There are a bunch of debug options to play around with and the sketch storyboard sequences are kind of cool. I hope you all enjoy it.

At one point prior to this I could've sold it for a high price and I didn't. I hope other people who are sitting on such stuff do the same. I have a lot of respect for LeGit and the contributors to the project that he's running, and I hope this release continues the spirit of that. If you have unreleased games in your collection, please release them - they should be seen by the world.

I'm not asking for any donations for this. If you want to donate something then please do it to one of the many relief funds for the tsunami in Japan.
MaximumRD
MaximumRD
Zombie
Zombie

Kills : 8

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

Back to top Go down

Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! Empty Re: Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW!

Post by jeremyjh Sun May 15, 2011 2:24 am

I usually don't allow links to other forum but this will be accepted seeing how you got a video for it.
jeremyjh
jeremyjh
Bubble Head Nurse
Bubble Head Nurse

Kills : 225

https://thitw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW! Empty Re: Shaolin Streets beta for PS2 (unreleased on any platform) GET IT NOW!

Post by MaximumRD Sun May 15, 2011 2:37 am

jeremyjh wrote:I usually don't allow links to other forum but this will be accepted seeing how you got a video for it.

Ah I will note that for future reference. I have no issue if you want to edit out the links in the description, they are after all provided in the video description on my Youtube video. I was just excited and figured people who might not otherwise be aware would appreciate this, I know I always do. I haven't even had a chance to check out my own copy yet lol! I just like getting info out to my subscribers ASAP! Thanks.
MaximumRD
MaximumRD
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyjh Sun May 15, 2011 2:50 am

No it is perfectly fine and I thank you for understanding the rules. The reason I am letting you keep it on their because it won't harm the site to have it on their considering you got a video describing what the links are.
jeremyjh
jeremyjh
Bubble Head Nurse
Bubble Head Nurse

Kills : 225

https://thitw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximumRD Sun May 15, 2011 10:36 pm

MaximumRD
MaximumRD
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum