The Hole In The Wall
Join The DEAD!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hole In The Wall
Join The DEAD!
The Hole In The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Staff
Mods
CalloftheDead
Maot_1
Admins
jeremyjh
Poll
Latest topics
» The Killer Escape
Silent Hill 3 Review EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 am by jeremyjh

» Hello, people.
Silent Hill 3 Review EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:40 pm by jeremyjh

» What is the best silent hill game to get?
Silent Hill 3 Review EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Knives

» Siren
Silent Hill 3 Review EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm by Knives

» SUCH AN AWESOME GAME!
Silent Hill 3 Review EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 am by Knives

» Contest/post limit
Silent Hill 3 Review EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Alessa

» Offcial Silent Hill Downpour Topic
Silent Hill 3 Review EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:03 pm by Alessa

» Having a Crappy Day? Talk about it here.
Silent Hill 3 Review EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm by Alessa

» What Is Your Favorite Survival Horror Scenario
Silent Hill 3 Review EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:36 pm by Alessa

Most Popular Coming Soon Game Of The Year
~To Be Decided~

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 95 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:13 pm
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is whykapa

Our users have posted a total of 281 messages in 77 subjects
Supporters
[IMG]

Silent Hill 3 Review

Go down

Silent Hill 3 Review Empty Silent Hill 3 Review

Post by jeremyjh Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Silent Hill 3 Review (By jeremyjh/Devolpers Konami)

Story:
Spoiler:
(WARNING Story Contains Spoilers)

This Silent Hill is what many people call the end of survival horrors but just don't listen to them there will be more survival horrors soon. The camera angles in this game are a little difficult but easy to get past seeing how they are used to make the game more scary. You can use the R2 button to look forward with the camera but some time it won't let depending on where you are at in the game. One weird thing about this game is that when you go to the in game menu (select button) and you are using a firearm (gun) you can select either Equip (unequipped if you have it on) or select reload below equip that you can reload the capacity of the gun whats weird about this you may ask? Well each gun has a number a bullets it can hold for instance the Pistol can hold 10 bullets but when you use them all you don't reload its just says it reloaded so there is no time that you have to reload. There is two things you will never use one of them is if you press R1 you will slowly go to the right and if you press L1 you will slowly go to the left this makes it awkward to have them on the paddle. Another very awkward thing is the combine feature
Spoiler:
One other cool thing about this game is after you played it a while everything changes all the time one second you are in fight mode then you are in scared like a little bitch mode thus keeping the game entertaining. One thing that is boring, and pointless boring as hell is in the beginning you have find a flashlight to be able to see and the only way you can see if you follow the few lights that are on but still you will be wondering around in the dark for hours but lucky for me and you that if you turn up your brightness on your tv (if you can) you can see everything but if you try to read something or look at something it says I can't see it in the dark so you still need the flashlight but after you find it I recommend you turning back of the brightness to its original state to restore the games illusions and eeriness.

Graphics- The graphics are buetiful for agame made in 2004 except for the the flash light hunt.

Sound- Yes the best sound graphics I ever heard the emotional sound, the monster growls, the screaming and BG music is just magnificent but there is one flaw you will find your self turning up the tv to hear what they are saying during the cut scenes because of how low they talk and when you get back to the game play it becomes way to loud

Game Play- Except for the awkwardness of some things it is just like original Silent Hill could be better when using weapons

Puzzles- The puzzles in this one are the finniest I have ever played besides Shattered Memories

Story- Awesome story as always

Game Time- Well it toke me a little under six hours to beat it but you will want to replay it for secrets and endings

Difficulty- Could be harder the bosses need to be way more complex
Total Rating: 9.0 I fucking loved this game my 2nd fav game
jeremyjh
jeremyjh
Bubble Head Nurse
Bubble Head Nurse

Kills : 225

https://thitw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down